Should I report these description and location edits?

I am pretty certain no one on this forum can tell you how the rating calculation works, and I also have no idea what your rating will do upon a certain action (and why wouldn’t it be a combination of actions instead, or a combination of actions at a certain time, or at a certain speed, or many other parameters I don’t have the imagination for). We don’t even know if it’s connected to agreements at all, to play devil’s advocate. I completely hear not liking the lack of transparency but I can also see very good and obvious reasons for us not to know how the rating works. So to answer your main question specifically on this edit scenario, I have no idea which choice nets you an agreement, but I would also like to understand your concern further. Are you specifically worried about disagreements on edit bundles because there are multiple combinatorial outcomes? Or about disagreeing with the community in general? If you are concerned about your rating drops of the last few days or weeks again then it’s way more likely related to an ongoing issue with ratings (linking to an acknowledgement by the Niantic team saying that it is under investigation) than to running into an edit bundle and agreeing on the title but disagreeing on the description. Or are you wondering in general if a single disagreement can drop your rating?

On that last option, since the only data we have to go on is “vibes” anyway, let me throw a few personal anecdotes in. I have received plenty of disagreements over the years on a daily basis, some of them likely for performing more investigations than the average reviewer, some of them likely from being more lenient on certain things than the communities I review in. I did not experience rating drops “from that” (though how would I know what a rating drop is exactly for, as I am not informed when things I review resolve and it could take years, but either way I did not experience them very much). Edit bundles have been a thing for a very long time, I have similarly reviewed a number of them.

It is hard to test this intentionally but over the years community members have occasionally been informed about things they reviewed resolving (chance things where it turns out to be the nomination of someone you interact with online and they post about their rejection or approval, for example), and from that it seems pretty clear that a single disagreement with whatever a nomination outcome was is not sufficient to move your rating.