Wayspot has been approved, but no pokestop has been created in PoGo

I sent a complaint E-mail, but I received a response that it could not have been created due to the close distance to a nearby pokestop or Gym, internal regulations, or other reasons.

However, there are only two pokestops nearby and they are not close together much.

Since I received only a general answer, there is no reason why my pokestop should not be created in detail.

I applied this in accordance with the S2 cell standards, went through a fair reveiw, and was approved.
It is not an area that is difficult or dangerous to access, just located in near my Apartment entrance, but it is not created by Pokestop inthe PoGo game.
I’d like to raise the possibility that it is a bug.
If not, I want to a reasonable reason for non-creation.

μ–Έμ œν•˜μ‹ κ±°μ—μš”? μŠ€νƒ‘μ€ μŠΉμΈλ‚˜κ³  읡일 μƒˆλ²½4μ‹œλΆ€ν„° 생성됨닀.

It can sometimes take up to 48 hours for the new Wayspot to appear in all games. It’s possible that your stop was approved after the time the stops go live in Pokemon Go. I had this happen earlier this week. My nomination was approved but didn’t show up in Pokemon Go. It did however appear as an orange spot on the nomination map. I knew it was correct in placement and in a free S2 cell, so I double checked my email and it arrived after the cutoff time. Sure enough the next day it appeared. My advice is to wait at least 48 hours before worrying.

μ–΄μ œ μ˜€ν›„μ— μŠΉμΈλ‚˜κ³  였늘 μƒˆλ²½μ— 생성을 κΈ°λ‹€λ ΈλŠ”λ°, 아침에도 μ•ˆλ‚˜νƒ€λ‚˜μ„œ ν•­μ˜ 메일 λ³΄λƒˆμ—ˆμŠ΅λ‹ˆλ‹€.

Thanks for your advice. Got it, I will wait for that 48 hours more.

1 Like

가끔 늦게 μŠΉμΈλ‚˜λ©΄ κ·Έλ‹€μŒλ‚  μƒμ„±λ˜λŠ” 경우 μ’…μ’… μžˆμ–΄μš” 일단 μ €κΈ° λŠλ‚Œν‘œ 뜬거 μžμ²΄κ°€ λ°˜μ˜λ˜μ—ˆλ‹¨ λœ»μ΄λ‹ˆ 내일 μƒˆλ²½μ— λ‚˜νƒ€λ‚ κ»λ‹ˆλ‹€.

Are you looking for it on the Intel map? It’s possible that sync for Ingress has been stopped becuase there is an event this weekend. They almost always turn sync off a day or two ahead of those events to freeze the Ingress gameboard. They will turn sync back on after the event and the Intel map should show all the POI it missed.

This sync only impacts Ingress, so PGO should still see new POI, but we don’t have a good map to see POI in PGO (which is madness, IMO). If the new POI became a gym, you might see it on Campfire. Otherwise, you’ll have to go there in person to look for it.

1 Like

승인 ν›„ 5일뒀 인그레슀 반영되고, 6일뒀 포고 μŠ€νƒ‘ μƒμ„±λ˜μ—ˆμŠ΅λ‹ˆλ‹€. μ°Έκ³ ν•˜μ„Έμš”.

κ°μ‚¬ν•©λ‹ˆλ‹€. μ œκ»λ„ ν‰μ†Œλ³΄λ‹€ 늦게 μŠΉμΈλœκ±°λ³΄λ‹ˆ μ±Œλ¦°μ§€ μ΄ν›„λ‘œ λ¬Έμ œκ°€ μžˆμ—ˆλ‚˜λ΄…λ‹ˆλ‹€.

2024λ…„ 5μ›” 29일 (수) μ˜€μ „ 7:15, Doublej4624 via Niantic Wayfarer <notifications@wayfarer.discoursemail.com>λ‹˜μ΄ μž‘μ„±: