Wayspot Removal Appeal: Oakbourne Park Walking Trail - Private Residence

When submitting a Wayspot Appeal, make sure to include as much of the following information as possible:

• Wayspot Title: Oakbourne Park Walking Trail
  • Location (lat/lon): 39.938292,-75.569878
  • City: West Chester, PA
  • Screenshot of the Rejection Email (do not include your personal information):

• Additional Information (if any): This wayspot is in the driveway of a private residence on the opposite side of the road from where the park is actually located. Another wayspot (“Stonewalled”) previously existed at the intersection of this driveway and the road but has since been removed. Additionally, there is a “Posted: No Trespassing” sign on a pole at the end of the driveway next to the mailbox present at the road (I submitted an updated wayspot photo taken from the park, but that was rejected as well).

If the Wayspot exists but is misplaced, you can use help chat to do a location edit that you cannot do in game. Go to the Help menu on the Wayfarer site Niantic Wayfarer and a chat bubble will pop up in the lower right corner.

I’ve walked through the park recently and have not seen a sign matching the wayspot photo. I suspect the park signs have been replaced and/or re-located since the wayspot was initially approved.

2 Likes