Waystops not being Accepted

Lol when you tag me and I get an email sure! @cyndiepooh

I agree it tends to be judgement calls, I just tend to find your stance unusual (not wrong as you said judgement) because most people are against all benches as anchor for something else eligible or for all benches as something else eligible. You tend to be unusual because you mix-match benches as bench anchor for “Eligible View” yes but benches as anchor for “Specific spot on Eligible Trail” no.

I will say admit to a fairly fundamental question. Are Criteria Clarifications supposed to be mixed and matched and combined?

I am mixing and matching from the 2 clarifications. Trail Markers Clarification + Benches Clarification = My logic. Whether I am supposed to do that or not, no idea.

The Trail Marker Clarification indicates the trail that is eligible. This to me means a specific point (And I’ve never seen same memorial on 2 separated benches so it makes that bench into a specific point) is a significant point as called for in the benches clarification.
alright) with Benches

Of course, even we are supposed to mix-match clarifications that “Specific Anchor Point on Eligible Trail” = “Significant Point” is a judgement call. But the use of the word “Point” in both clarifications tends to make me link them.

2 Likes