Wrongful removal of a pokestop

When submitting a Wayspot Appeal, make sure to include as much of the following information as possible:

• Wayspot Title:Vogue Villa Fitness Gym @ Salon
  • Location (lat/lon):17.4794799, 78.4956736
  • City: Hyderbad
  • Screenshot of the Rejection Email (do not include your personal information): This is a request to look into the removal of a Niantic in game made pokestop which was being used by our community of 20 people and there were no restrictions of complaints by anyone around the area or even the owner of the property please kindly look into this and readd this pokestop as it was wrongfully removed
  • Additional Information (if any): Urgent assistance needed

Hello @Ironcane07

Unfortunately that is not how the system works.

You have described the pokestop as
“a Niantic in game made pokestop”

Can you tell us the name of the stop and location - rough co ordinates will be useful.

Do you mean it was a sponsored stop rather than a regular Pokestop?
If it was sponsored then if the sponsorship has come to an end then there is nothing you can do.
The sponsorship is usually through the owner of the location. However you say they know nothing about it, so that makes me think it was not sponsored.
If it was a normal stop someone might have requested its removal. We will need to know more about it to see if anything is possible.
These things take time so don’t expect any instant response and please be aware that you may well not get the stop back.

If you level 37 or higher we could help you to submit alternatives.

which was being used by our community of 20 people and there were no restrictions of complaints by anyone around the area or even the owner of the property please kindly look into this and read this pokestop as it was wrongfully removed

It’s from the India dump.

You can see where it was from the marker on Google maps.
On the Wayfarer app it used to be below A1 Kirana General Store, Kareem Mutton and Chicken Center, KGN General Store , Q Mobiles and EZY general Store.
They are just above The Complexion Beauty Parlour, Allys a c Beauty Parlour and AJ furniture.

Sorry, I forgot the sarcastic smiley face at the end :slight_smile:

1 Like

I must be tired I completely overlooked the info given and focussed on the text :roll_eyes:

1 Like

That’s cool man happens

Thank you so much for being helpful really appreciate it

I really need help in restoring this waystop please help me @NianticAtlas please look into this please