Accept a cemetery - Do not enter

When will my message above be unblocked?

It wont get unblocked.
You were asked to stop, and so moderators stepped in to block your message.

I made only one reply ever in that thread and never again. Look at the timestamps of messages. I haven’t made a single reply to mirthmarker in either on the threads after you posted.

Furthermore, the system stated:

Your post was flagged for moderator attention: the community feels something about the post requires manual intervention by a staff member.

This post was hidden due to flags from the community, so please consider how you might revise your post to reflect their feedback. You can edit your post after 10 minutes, and it will be automatically unhidden.

However, if the post is hidden by the community a second time, it will remain hidden until handled by staff.

You switched on slow mode for that thread, making it IMPOSSIBLE edit that message AT ALL.
And I have not received any communication from the staff that the flagged message was handled.

Hello @Mxx, I’ve moved your comment into the relevant thread.

Just to clarify, @elijustrying was addressing all parties involved, not just you specifically.

I believe you may be misunderstanding the situation. @elijustrying was not responsible for enabling slow mode or flagging your posts. I decided to enable slow mode based on how the discussion was progressing, as I felt it was a better alternative than closing the topic entirely. If you need to clarify or add to your original comment, feel free to post a new one.

I’ll send you more details in a private message regarding that.

1 Like