Cooldowns immediately when reviewing this morning

Has anyone who uses the smart submit Wayfarer tool or something else that causes a delay in your submission receive a cooldown?

Oh look, I’ve just tried again and was able to review. Seems the ban is lifted, thanks a lot💙

2 Likes

Hello everyone! For your information, if you get a 24hr cooldown it should only be 30 minutes despite the text. Please tell everybody this if you see your fellow explorers complaining about their 24h cooldown.

7 Likes

Out: having a cooldown
In: waiting for the bouncing air balloon, functioning basically the same as a cooldown :watch:

3 Likes

Team is working on it. Ambassadors have been flagging all these problems during all this time. I know is so annoying but we can’t do anything else, just wait.

4 Likes

Would it make sense to stop reviewing by all?
Or do they need the data flow?

Would it make sense to just remove cooldowns at all? I dont think that they are neccessary.

So they adjusted cooldown to 30 mins now ? Because I was locked for about 4 hours, but now its back working again :+1:

Has a decision been made yet on if the challenge will be extended to reflect time we lost due to the cooldown bug?

2 Likes

i would like this as well. A few extra days wouldn’t hurt if this problem persists. If for every stage of the challenge, with stage i mean regions, we get the same issue, then a few more extra days would be perfect. hopefully those extra days without issues as well

Any news about the issue?

I experienced same problem and unfortunately it had influence to my rating. So sad after months of trying to do my best. Is there any chance to bring back rating after this fail? @NianticAaron