Edits in Contribution Management Page - Discussion

This is the best wayfarer related news I’ve heard in a long time. Thanks for finally making it happen! This might get me back into reviewing again.

2 Likes

If this includes my entire history, I have about 11 years of edits I’ve made. I am really wondering what is in my account.

For anyone wondering, I have a lot of filters in Gmail to organize my nominations, edits, images, along with approvals or rejections…

4 Likes

Should our Contribution Management pages now show all of our prior edits?

I know I tendered a few title, description, and location edits. I don’t see any of them on my page.

Probably not live yet?

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/usa/san-francisco

10 posts were split to a new topic: Wayfarer App and its use

But the least they could do is include AI in those edits so people aren’t reviewing tiny correction edits.

Oh, and the reply system is screwed up here!!!

1 Like

Hmm, with edits on Contribution Management now becoming a thing, and that they can be upgraded, I wonder if this may be why it’s been taking longer for upgraded nominations to get into voting. Queue testing with upgraded edits, perhaps?

Just a thought that came up.

1 Like

I do not agree thay edits should use up your 1 appeal, thats horrible imo. Even upgrades i di t agree with wither, but at least tjose can be earned back quickish if you commit to it, an appeal that you only get one of then need to wait for is a joke imo

1 Like

What time should this be live?

1 Like

Niantic O’ clock.

6 Likes

They use up 1 of your 2 appeals.

But I agree. Bump it to 20 appeals and then maybe I’m on board.

2 Likes

Oh, I remember the late evening here in the US on April 2nd with those in the old forums asking about when the switch would happen!

Confirmed incorrect!!! It’s 1:25 Niantic time.

So yah, it’s going to take a month, being shipped from China!!!

I told them not to order it from Temu…

1 Like
4 Likes

Not yet, but the site has been a little glitchy today. Hopefully, that means it’s beint worked on.

1 Like

The boxes are there on my contribution page now. However, not showing edits. Bad time to upload new nominations. Think I just lost 2 to the nether world. :rofl:

1 Like

Notice anything different about new Wayspot nominations?

1 Like

it’s happening!!! don’t paniccc!! everybody stay calm!!! STAY F******g CALM

7 Likes

Oh I wonder when the second appeal will be live. I have a backlog of nominations to appeal. Did they mention when it was starting?

1 Like