Surprising accepts

Would this have made it past community reviews?

The nursery is next door.

Yeah, probably. It’s a sign for a church thing, after all.

It would go through easily normally.

I though the nursery sign, the playgroup sign and the church info on the sign would have made it probably a reject.

But the nomination isn’t for the nursery. It’s for the hall.

1 Like

I know, I submitted it. I was there :slight_smile:

I think it would have been 50/50 through community reviews because of the wording and signs.

Wow, with all the emphasis on youth activities at the parish hall itself, I admit I likely would have skipped or even rejected this one unless the supplemental information linked to a listing of activities at that hall that weren’t strictly youth-focused.

It’s a typical church hall that does lots of other things too

https://community.wayfarer.nianticlabs.com/t/got-any-wayfarer-memes/4569/8?u=26thdoctor

1 Like

Blockquote I know, I submitted it. I was there :slight_smile:

Blockquote I think it would have been 50/50 through community reviews because of the wording and signs.

I understand. And if I had seen this nomination I would have approved it because it was for the hall and not the nursery.

Because, presumably, the hall would be used for a variety of things and not just the nursery.

However if the hall was literally only ever used for the nursery, then sure. Reject. But that seems to not be the case, so I don’t see a problem with it.

1 Like

The question is who approved it? Niantic or the community?

Which balances out @Shilfiell’s point although I did leave links, reasons and I’m pretty sure they are a thorough review. So 50/50 maybe less under community voting.

Sorry, Emily after a day.